2018-2019 school year:
Denver Fellow Deadlines Denver Fellow Overview
Application Deadline 1: December 1st,2017 1. Complete interest form here
Application Deadline 2: February 2nd, 2018 2. Initial phone screen
Application Deadline 3: March 23rd, 2018 3. Interview
Application Deadline 4: April 27th, 2018 4. Fill out Denver Public Schools application
Summer 2018: Rolling Admission 5. Onboarding (including references,
background check and additional
new hire paperwork)
2019-2020 school year:
Denver Fellow Residency Deadlines Denver Fellow Residency Overview
Application Deadline 1: November 2nd 1. Complete interest form here
Application Deadline 2: February 15th 2. Initial phone screen
Application Deadline 3: April 19th 3. Interview with the Denver Fellows
4. Video Interview and Mini-Teach for
Relay Graduate School
5. Fill out Denver Public Schools application
6. Fill out Relay Graduate School of Education
1. Are there any differences between the math and literacy application processes?
Answer: Yes, math fellow applicants must pass a math assessment prior to interviewing.
2. Can I apply if I don’t currently live in Denver?
Answer: Yes, non-local applicants will be invited to participate in an interview via skype with members of the Denver Math and Literacy Fellows team.
3. Do I need a degree to apply?
Answer: You do not need a degree at the time of applying, but will need at least an associates degree prior to starting with the program.
4. What’s the difference between the Denver Fellow position and the Denver Fellow Residency?
Answer: The Denver Fellow position is a one year commitment to serve in a school. The Denver Fellow Residency is a longer commitment, partnered with Relay Graduate School of Education and involves being a graduate student during your service. Click here to find out more about the Denver Fellow Residency.